Bought the wife a Banshee

The wife called me and told me she found a good deal on a Banshee. It had a fresh top end, nice plastics and even some port work and works shocks. Long story short, everytime we go out, she spends the majority of the time riding mine! So now its make the choice of give her mine and build this one up the way I want it, or build this similar to mine so she will like it...decisions, decisions! Needs some serious cleaning and I will have to get some better pics after I get it out of the truck!

SDC13202.jpg

SDC13203.jpg

SDC13208.jpg

Thanks guys! Could anybody identify those pipes and silencers? He claimed they were old Tommeys. My other Banshee has T5's and its stamped right into them. These have nothing on them.

The silencers are definetely NOT Toomeys, they look like maybe FMF or Answer. Old Toomeys have nothing on them, T5s were the first to be embossed with an insignia.

Edited by bansheesandrider

She is currently 7 months preganant with our first child. Dont think I will be getting too many pics of her on the bike any time soon! However, just to entertain you... here is a pic of her on her Tecate 3.

001-3.jpg

Here is some pics after I cleaned it up a bit, chopped the fenders and pulled a bunch of stickers off of her. Starting to look like a Banshee now!

SDC13219.jpg

SDC13221.jpg

Edited by 59bisquik

She is currently 7 months preganant with our first child. Dont think I will be getting too many pics of her on the bike any time soon!

Oops! Congratulations man :headbang: