Falling on its face at WOT

Ok my motor is a 4mil with portwork and 33mmPWK's. I bought this thing running bad and today i swapped coil,stator and cdi trying to figure out why this thing will not run without sputtering on top. When i bought it it had 200 mains in it and i was wondering if 200 is to large?? I cant seem to get it running right to do an accurate plug read. I am at 215 mains now and that didnt help. Whats the lowest mains i should use to try and get this thing running right. It bogs if you hammer the throttle as well as stumbles at WOT. I pretty much think i have the electrical ruled out. Reeds are in great shape as well. Would 160 or 170 mains be to small? I also made sure the floats were ok. I guess what i am asking is what size mains should i be running? ^ hours of swapping parts today and still running like dog shit and i am desperate to get it right. I really think the previous owner could not get it right and sold it.

Compression is fine @ 150 both sides, havent bought a leakdown tester for the banshee and i know you never know but i have had several 2 strokes and this really aint acting like a leak in my opinion. I really need to know where my mains need to be, although tomorrow i will lower dramatically and see if it makes a diferance.

I dropped my main to a 160 and the top cleared out and runs mean but now i have an off idle bog that i assume the pilot is to fat as well,,jetting is a mo fo as well as expensive. I have to order some pilots and mains and pull carbs for the 15th time and see where i am at on pilots.

What up man? I just seen your post....The smallest main you should buy is a 158 & largest is a 165. (158,160,162,165). You will need them! Your pilot jet should be around a 48 & 50 or 52 is the largest. I had the same problem with my shee, off idle bog. Pull the choke up & tap the throttle lightly, if it clears up go 1 pilot jet size larger.Start with the 48 pilot 7 work your way up to the 52 pilot. Im pretty sure that you would dail in at 52 pilots & 158 mains. Every 20* temp change rejett your mains. The hotter it gets, the smaller the main jet. The colder it gets, the larger the main jet. Don't go less than a 158. A 158 is safe & you will not be to lean. I figured your jetting should be in this area because we have about the same set-up.

Edited by 252wheelieking