las vegas ridders

• 2 weeks later...

Little sahara utah is badass you'll like it a lot. As far as apex, it is close to the city but by no means a place for paddle tires. You might as well hit up dumont for an early am summer ride. you could get a good 5 or 6 hours of riding in before it get to unbearably hot. Dumont is only 1hr 45 minutes way from vegas.

I cant wait for the night drags as well. Remember everyone to get some front and rear lights for those drag bikes . The blm will for sure show up out there.

Welcome,

Me and some of the boys are going to be out this weekend. We are riding from Nellis (Apex, dunes), to Mopa to eat then ride back. We are going to be there at Like 7:30 ish.

We also ride out there almost every weekend. PM me if you want to meet up. It will be fun.

Hey James,

I'll see you out at the big D for the night runs. What you bringing??

I talked to Ben about the ride from apex to moapa. Were going aswell. He told me were gunna leave at 8:30 but 7:30 sounds better.lol. Let me know what's up. All I'm takin to night drags is a little 4 mil, my dm is getting replated rite now and won't be ready . I think it's just gunna be me and guss. Everyone else is pretty busy.

• 1 month later...

A Vegas rider here. It's to hot to ride apex now, has anyone ever road the wheelers pass . It's a trail that goes from cold creek nv to pahrump it has a small elevation making it a little cooler. It takes about an hour or so each way depending on how fast you like to ride. It's fun!!!! anyone want to ride?

ban3-2.jpg