banshee starting hard

i have an 03 banshee sst pipes vf3 reeds +4 timing. have 290 mains. ran great before i got a new throttle cable started first kick. now it starts for a second on one cylinder barley runs then quits even if i pull chock out. and wont start again unless i push start it. only does it when cold then starts great after compression is 110 and 115. and i have everything stock except that. helpp!!!

i have an 03 banshee sst pipes vf3 reeds +4 timing. have 290 mains. ran great before i got a new throttle cable started first kick. now it starts for a second on one cylinder barley runs then quits even if i pull chock out. and wont start again unless i push start it. only does it when cold then starts great after compression is 110 and 115. and i have everything stock except that. helpp!!!

your choke tube is missing..... its a tube that runs between the two carbs on the other side of the carb body from the choke knob. its about the girth of your pinky tip, or the same size as the main fuel line. its a common mistake for people using stock carbs....

let me know if that wasnt it.... im positive it is though

did you ever figure it out??? i said the choke tube, because thats EXACTLY what happens when youre missing your choke tube... not to mention thats about the only thing you could have disturbed when you replaced your cable. as far as the bowls being on the wrong side..... if it started fine before and you didnt touch them since... then thats not your problem most likely. if you did have to take the bowls off to replace a throttle cable.... you are a retard lol

another thing to check... make sure your slides are in the correct carb... if you switch them, they will in the carb backwards. i think the cut-out on the bottom of the slide is supposed to be on the filter side of the carbs...