clear silicone radiator hose kits

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can try whatever you want but I garentee you will give me a call after everything else fail. Cause it will. And no it doesn't come from home depot. I am getting it from a European company and supplier it is costing me 500$ for 50 ft for the correct stuff. You can clown around all you want but don't bash my thread I am making pennys off this and providing a high quality product for half the cost of others. I take 500$ out of my own pocket to fund others peoples products because I had so many PM and interest so in them. So piss off tire kickers n zilla I practically gave u the petals u needed for ur v force reeds I've never done no one wrong so keep ur comments to your self. N good looks trav.

You guys can try whatever you want but I garentee you will give me a call after everything else fail. Cause it will. And no it doesn't come from home depot. I am getting it from a European company and supplier it is costing me 500$ for 50 ft for the correct stuff. You can clown around all you want but don't bash my thread I am making pennys off this and providing a high quality product for half the cost of others. I take 500$ out of my own pocket to fund others peoples products because I had so many PM and interest so in them. So piss off tire kickers n zilla I practically gave u the petals u needed for ur v force reeds I've never done no one wrong so keep ur comments to your self. N good looks trav.

These hoses are top notch guys, super heavy duty and a great upgrade over stock. Been running them on my dune bike, they look at function great.

BUMP :cheers:

These look great. Are they molded like the stock ones? Seen a few pics, do they need to be tied away from the exhaust pipes or can just lean on them without being damaged or discoloring? Thanks

they are not molded but i have taken my bike appart a couple times and they pretty much keep there form as they were taking off. top notch no need to be tied back the fitment is awesome everytime. they do not sit on any of the exhaust pipes tons of clearance on all exhauat. no discoloration or damage in any and i have sold tons. get them before they all gone bump it 6 left but i leave for swap meet tommrow and taking them with me so snatch um up.