clear silicone radiator hose kits

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hey buddy, for some reason the system won't let me PM you (too many stored messages?)... still got any radiator hoses? What's the kit include (size, feet)? I ask bc it's not for an ATV - it's for a motorcycle with a banshee engine and mojave radiator, so the routing's pretty different. What it needs is 3 ft of 3/4" silicone hose. Got that?

Thanks!

Hey buddy, for some reason the system won't let me PM you (too many stored messages?)... still got any radiator hoses? What's the kit include (size, feet)? I ask bc it's not for an ATV - it's for a motorcycle with a banshee engine and mojave radiator, so the routing's pretty different. What it needs is 3 ft of 3/4" silicone hose. Got that?

Thanks!

PM SENT

• 2 weeks later...

That's how it has to be braided from pressure to handle great heat n pressures. Cut your stock black hoses Ul see they are braided. Actually every coolant hose should be if you look into them. There is no other options for these I did my research and found someone to make them . Sorry u don't like them. Not a single one of the many kits I have sold have failed so that tells ya something. You can always call cascade up n pay 100$ for some ruffle potatoe chip looking hose. Sorry I couldn't help ya.