one of the fastest stock cyl bikes in nation partout

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a 10mil motors been around for yrs from a very respectful racer the goes by slowpoke out of Kansas many people can votch for this motor and as for not ever being inside y the fux would i? Bought motor fresh n ran abt 20passes on it wit never a prob! Mayb tht will answer u ? Never had to tear into it always been reliable thanks for Ur opinion

...maybe open it up to make sure the motor you purchased is in fact what the previous owner said it was. Obviously if it is a stock banshee with bolt ons I would say one is wasting their time. But for a high performance motor, it would sure suck to purchase a ten mil and find out its only a 4mm stroke... Also, engines of this extent spend most of their lives wide open screaming so it is a good idea to atleast disassemble some of it so you have a peek as to what the condition of its internals are.

The current owner and the previous are well known well respected people. This motor is legitimate, you will get what is advertised!

This motor is a 10mil i will back him up on this, and it has run 3.8's......this motor screems.

Bump for a awesome motor and a all right seller......lol

good luck joel.

Thanks fella I appreciate the backing on the motor...the xp is here n this motor just might get put in the corner and.collect more dust till my bank account gets up again Thinkn abt duner shee...not goin give this away n to me feel like I am already wit the low price on a complete turnkey wit the electronics!!!!

Brand new stellar ladder bar lite as Hell n no offers ???come on guys........a 44lb +20 rigid frame for the price of the powdered and even shipped tyd

• 2 weeks later...