Banshee Experts

Okay so i took the shee out for the first ride of the year, and really the first ride since a rebuild. Bike runs strong and fires first kick, i recently installed a fast clutch with heavy duty springs because my stocker was slipping. Well it seems as if i may be having the same problem all over again, in dirt and on grass it seems to do really well, i can wheelie and hook good. But when i get on pavement and start trompin on her it seems as if it is in betwen gears or in neutral for awhile then hooks and grabs. I am running type f for fluid. I even adjusted the clutch lever for more slop as to hopefully get more pressure on the clutch. Also any idea what you guys recommend for jetting with this setup? Im heading to get some trans fluid and compression tester from garage, and a spare used clutch i have layin around. Im planning on going riding tommorow out of town so hopefully i can get her squared away tonight. Any ideas?

Thanks

Cody

Okay pulled clutch out and measured frictions and steels. Frictions were .117 .118 and steels were .047. Look good and fluid did not smell burnt. Reasembling now. For youv fellors who don't want to check your manuals the clutch measures dead nuts for new. So what could it be?

Okay pulled clutch out and measured frictions and steels. Frictions were .117 .118 and steels were .047. Look good and fluid did not smell burnt. Reasembling now. For youv fellors who don't want to check your manuals the clutch measures dead nuts for new. So what could it be?

bad bearing on the accuator holding the clutch arm a little bit? clutch pushrod, ball, adjustment all greased up? clutch basket grooved? Inner hub grooved?

New all of the above. Clutch pull feels awesome. Thinkin this is just to much power and need lockup. I'm hoping to be getting a cool head soon and puttin pump gas domes in. 6.69 a gallon is just too much money to go riding. Hoping that may drop the power a little and save the clutch. Also running 170 mains, I know that's pry a tad big but she runs good. Whatcha think?. Also gotta pick up some new fuel lines, 5/16 id right?

On my ported 350 I had a problem with it slipping. I replaced with an hd clutch and it did not help. I then replaced the inner and outer pressure plates and problem solved.

I just recently upgraded to a 4mm serval and had the same slip issues. I tried replacing everything bc it worked last time. It didn't. Long story short it could be just too much power. I ended up getting a under cover lockup from vito's. I love it. I should have done this a long time ago.