Kevin @ HJR

blubyyou

All I can say is wow! I finished assembling my 4mil, dune/play ported motor with all the bolt ons. I went by what Kevin recommended for my setup and this machine flat rips! I couldn't believe the difference from a bolt on shee to a built shee! Thank you Kevin for answering all my dumb questions and helping me build a great performing shee. You went above and beyond...HJR customer for life! Anyone looking for a builder for your bike, Kevin's the man!

• 2 weeks later...

have to say kevin does great work as well! finally got to try out my 4 mm today, amazing fastest bike ive ever riddden, so much power it snapped my chain, granted it was an old chain but still haha :headbang: :headbang:

Kevin is the man when it comes to porting. I love the power this little stock stroke makes with his handy work. Now that I have the top end broke in, its time to throw some meth at it and slap the shearers on & see what this thing can do. For a little stock stroke its a blast to ride.

My jugs were sent off Friday to Kevin for some port work and bore.. hope to get this motor back together soon so I can check it out..

Always good to hear the good reviews..

:cheers:

EZ

Edited by EZ-GO

Let me add my 2cents.....Kevin is a straight up dude & don't tell you what you want to hear, but give you the HONEST TO GOD TRUTH!.I called Kevin & told him I wanted to make my shee FLY, but im on a BUDGET....lol....He asked me what kind of riding I mostly done & what are my mods from stock.....To make a long story short I had FMF Gnarley's at first & he recommended shearers for the type of riding that I did, but I couldn't afford a new set of shearers at the time. So he told me that T-5's would be the best pipe for my set-up in my budget. All I can say is that Kevin knows his shit when it comes to Banshee's & he has me as an HJR customer for life. Thanks for making my atv the QUICKEST in my neighborhood......BIG UPS TO KEVIN @ HJR.

• 2 weeks later...

kevin is wonderful guy to deal with fast work great work i love what eh did with my topend thanks kevin my shee pulles so hard now the keeps blowing the silencer off but other than that kevin your the man im a customer for life any an everyone send your motor to kevin hands down performance great outstanding nice :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ill guess ill add my two cents. On an extremly short notice in the middle of my build my cylinders were only half way polished i cantacted kevin and sent him my stock cyls. Got a 4 mil port full drag port a bore new pistons complete top end kit. I also am the proud owner of a forum some of u may know and did a raffle for a free port job for the month for being a member and the member chose kevin and man is he happy as hell two. I got my stuff and the other guys stuff back in about a week wich is half the time i was expecting. Cant wait to ride this thing its gunna be a rocket. Super helpful and amazing work!!!