JETTING HELP!

So currently my banshee has:

-Pro Circuit pipes and Silencers

-V-force3 Reeds and Cages

-Pro Designs Air Filter

-Holes in Airfilter Box (with little filters)

-TORS removal kit

I bought it this way and have no idea what it has for jetting. I am guessing it is what came with the pipes but not sure.

I am getting this weekend:

- +4 Timing Plate

- K&N Air Filter

Can someone tell me what I need for jetting and where a cheap place is too buy it? And possibly a how to website as well on installation.

After I put these new mods in, I need to rejet, but do I also have to re-sync or anything else?

THANKS

To give you a better starting point on your jetting, post your elevation and temp and you never said if its stock bore, need to this. As far as price, K&Ns are pretty much the same no matter where you get them.pod filters will give you the power gains, but do a little shopping some places will throw in outwears,and there is a post on this site that will give you step by step on how to mod your current stator for +4 timmimg.

To give you a better starting point on your jetting, post your elevation and temp and you never said if its stock bore, need to this. As far as price, K&Ns are pretty much the same no matter where you get them.pod filters will give you the power gains, but do a little shopping some places will throw in outwears,and there is a post on this site that will give you step by step on how to mod your current stator for +4 timmimg.

I am at 200-500ft above sea level. My temps are between 60-100. It is stock bore. I got the K&N and +4 being delivered today. Am surprised how little response this got. But hopefully I will get more feedback.

Is the pro filter foam? If so probably need to go up 1 or 2 sizes. Would help a lot to list what jets you have now. There is a good sticky in jetting , "What jets are you running" Lot to sift thru, but might find simular set-up to use for reference. :cheers:

Ya it is foam. I have no idea what jets I have now. I read the sticky, and used the toolbox, but I didn't know what to click for some of the sections.

Get next two sizes up, this is assuming that it's running correctly OR has good plug chops. Start with the richest and work down, spark plugs are cheaper than pistons. Lots to learn for almost everyone by reading old threads and/or following new ones.

Maybe list up what your current jetting, so maybe someone with simular set-up can help. JMHO, your results may , and will vary. :cheers:

Get next two sizes up, this is assuming that it's running correctly OR has good plug chops. Start with the richest and work down, spark plugs are cheaper than pistons. Lots to learn for almost everyone by reading old threads and/or following new ones.

Maybe list up what your current jetting, so maybe someone with simular set-up can help. JMHO, your results may , and will vary. :cheers:

I just took apart my carbs. I have 200 Main Jets and 25 Pilot jets. That seems horrible for the mods I am running, but I have not had any problems yet.

Currently my mods are:

Pro circuit pipes

Pro designs air filter

Stock airbox with lid and foam holes

Vforce 3 reeds

Tors removal

it is 60-100 degrees here and i am 200-500 ft above water.

IS THIS BAD?! lol

Thats stock jetting. I would have to say your on the lean side for sure for the mods you have. you should be good with pilot but I would go up to a 270-280 main. Do some plug chops and up or down on the mains from there.

:whoa:http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99361 I know it is a lot to sift thru but you should find a simular set-up and you WILL see that you are running WAY LEAN. Hell, just a filter and box mods needs 2-3 increse on main. I'm running a few bolt on mods and I'm at 310/27.5 pilot. Probably fat, might have left a horse or 2 on the table but plugs are cheaper than pistons.

JMHO, your results may, and will, vary. :cheers: