what is the best 4 mill setup

smithers1986

im new to this website and the whole banshee thing my buddy got me into these bikes and im hooked hard my wife is already bitching about the money ive put into it so thats why im here trying to get advice from u guys.Me and my buddy had r bikes built by a local builder who kind of screwed us over with the quality of work and his dishonest builds.So now i have to set this bike up on my own i want to run a 4 mill motor.What will be the cheepest but best way to adchiving this i would like to be at the 90hp range. i like to drag on my bike but i still want it dunn able.im running the stock crank thats been weilded i have coolheads on it lectron 34 carbs advance timing plate wicked motor sports one peice intake v force reed valves my stock jugs have been ported duel pingle stock bottom end.I just bought a plus 8 swing arm but i have to use my stock carrier i think i messed up on that probley should have bought a better swingarm with round carrier style.Also i was wondering about if i should run a fuel pump on it since i converted it to alcohol.If i can get some info about this setup then i would greatly appreciate it.Thanks

The easiest way to 90hp is bolt on a cub,im running a 4mil stock cyl ,i run on the street so i opted for keeping the stock cyl,but cheap it was not,it will cost you just as much both ways.If you have 90hp, plan on drag pipes, overide or cut tranny,and some biiger carbs to feed the beast,my lil 4mil runs down bigger bike quite often

Best bang for the buck is going to be the Cub like already said...you'll be able to move over alot of the parts you currently have but will want to step up to bigger carbs & different pipes. Like already said you'll want to go with an override also cuz once you put the lockup on the shifting kinda sucks because of all the pressure it applies....overrides can be duned you just have to clutch it alot & know what your doing. FYI a cub on alky will own you with that +8 if you put some decent tire on it. Good luck

Those 34s aren't gonna be horribly bad. As for alky I'd make sure you drill out the gas cap and take out the steel bearing in it. Also like they said bolting on a cub is a quick and easy way to bolt on 90hp and I think you'll be close with 34mm lectrons and a 421 cyl with good pipes. If you don't mind having 5 less HP and want to keep lots of torque get a "serval" cub cylinder. M/M, or McCoy's perf won't make you wait for ever to get em. They have em in stock usually, with domes, gaskets etc.

If your next post is a "what pipe" post. Shearers get my vote.

Those 34s aren't gonna be horribly bad. As for alky I'd make sure you drill out the gas cap and take out the steel bearing in it. Also like they said bolting on a cub is a quick and easy way to bolt on 90hp and I think you'll be close with 34mm lectrons and a 421 cyl with good pipes. If you don't mind having 5 less HP and want to keep lots of torque get a "serval" cub cylinder. M/M, or McCoy's perf won't make you wait for ever to get em. They have em in stock usually, with domes, gaskets etc.

If your next post is a "what pipe" post. Shearers get my vote.

thanks bud