PARTS-Some good-some not so good

Stock tank with stock cap no valve-20 Stock tank with billet cap/vent and valve-50 Stock tank with valve billet cap no vent -40 Stock stator cover with center section-25 Stock stator cover with center removed-10 Brand new typhoon wave brake rotor-50 complete lower motor mounts-20 lower mounts without frame conection-10 Stock radiator with all hoses and cap in nice shape- 40 Chrome stock brake pedal-40 Chrome upper motor mounts-40 stock brake pedal-15 Stock upper mounts-10 stock clutch perch with all brake stuff removed with cable (nice)-25 IMS folding shifter-20 Pro design billet shifter-40 Stock shifter- 10 YFZ A-arms (these are half modded to fit a banshee, I believe that the left side is complete and the right side needs to be done) has all hardware-200 Aftermarket Alum bumper (AC?)-50 Stock front bumber- 10 Stock thumb throttle-15 stock clutch perch with handle-15 stock front brake system (claipers, lines, master, handle etc)-50 Dog bone with linkage-20 Polished dog bone with linkage-40 Handle Bars-10 TM chain slider-30 Std chain sliders-10 Stock spindals-20(pair) Stock hubs-30 Rear caliper with billet blockoff-50 Stock Resi-15 Stock stem-20 Misc Clutch fibers/steels (some are good some are not. should be able to make a complete 1 or 2)-20 Stock water pump with gear and pin- 10 Universal Aulm tank with valve and cap-50 Wheelie bar(all chromoly was built for banshee)-150 Plastics-20 Stock axle with wheel/brake hubs brake rotor and jam nuts-50 Sand Skate 2 paddle tires(good shape)-125

IMAG0791.jpg

IMAG0792.jpg

IMAG0793.jpg

IMAG0794.jpg

IMAG0795.jpg

IMAG0796.jpg

IMAG0797.jpg

1 stock brake pedal left, rear brakes sold, TM slider sold, skates sold, aftermarket clutch perch sold, stock front bumper sold, all front brakes sold, 1 stator cover sold, all spindals sold

YFZ A-ARMS- 165 shipped (new price)

Make me offers, I want this stuff gone. Will sell billet gas caps seperate from the tanks.

Still have the thumb throttle. If so how do I go about buying it from you

Yep.. Paypal.. n2otoofast4u@aol.com add 5 bucks for shipping. Im leaving for 2 weeks in 48 hrs. If you want something you better get it. If Ive got it the morning that I leave its going in the trash..

Yep.. Paypal.. n2otoofast4u@aol.com add 5 bucks for shipping. Im leaving for 2 weeks in 48 hrs. If you want something you better get it. If Ive got it the morning that I leave its going in the trash..

Money sent. Thanks