Check out this motor!

Judge1

There i fixed it for you. Proper grammar and punctuation is a plus when you are calling some one else stupid.

Geee another smart ass on banshee hq... I'll be damned HA, seems that's all this place is good for, smart ass comments from stupid people.... If i really need to spell out exactly what i meant its pretty sad ..... I'll make it clear for you since you obviously need me to.... I like the fact its different, i like how the pipe go straight back instead of coming out the front of motor..... Was it that hard to figure out really?

• Like 3

Do you really think i care enough to sit here and proof read shit. No. I knew this sight was a waste of time funny how you people can go out your way to harrass people amd make fun of them only if you actually were helpfull the sight would be great but i havent even seen a post where anyhelp was givin....every topic seems to turn in to people like ypu being an asshole to people looking for information. Tell me wtf are you here for.... Are your lifes so sad you have to sit on line posting all day aboyt how people are stupid cause they ask a question or like something specific.... Funny i bet when u were learning this shit no one talked to you like an asshole. To bad somene didnt maybe then ud wouldnt be ine your self. This sight is a waste of a domain name. Someone else could use the name on a page that actually helps people instead of harrasing them and making fun of any questiins asked.

• 4 weeks later...

these kinds of posts are why i dont feel much of a need to "suggest" anything anymore.

and like hell if you can get a sponsor to come on here and 'suggest" any fixes..

This thread is not a good representation as to why he was trolled...

Dude flipped out cause he posted questions to the OP on another thread, well actually several other threads. Where the OP hadn't logged on in like 6 years. I mentioned that he could check the date of the thread and when the Op last logged on and since it was 6 years ago it was doubtful he would get a reply from them. He pmed me some niceties then posted about how every one on this forum is a jack ass and some other superlatives...  So admittedly the trolling him began. From his Pm it was obvious he came here to start trouble as he was a disgruntled ex-member. He proved himself right and got just what he was looking for.

dude went to the fs section and started "wishing" that some of the triples listings were still for sale coz it would save him a lot of time and money then he wished he had the money...it was pointed out that they WERE still for sale...

then he packed another bowl and never came back