Complete Drag Banshee Roller

Complete Drag Banshee Roller. Metallic Pink Drag Frame, Chromolly Sub Frame, Full Drag Cut, Chrome Drag J Arms, Drag Spindles, Spindle Mount Wheels with bead to bead buffs, Marvin Shaw Shocks, Chrome 12 Over Swingarms, Strut, Polished 40mm Gun Drilled Adjustable Axle, Polished Master Cyl & Polished Caliper, Custom Painted Fiberglass Front End, Drag Cut Seat, Radiator w/Clear Hoses, Chome Drag Bars, Kill Switch, CDI box and Coil, Dual Outlet Pingle, Thumb Throttle, Polished Clutch Perch, Chome Motor Mounts & Chain. Add Motor & Go Racing! Bike is VERY light and works very well, Not to mention the eye cathing paint job! Everything shown in photos minus OOF pipes goes with it. Located in OKC Oklahoma, $3500 Can bring to snake hunt.

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00281.jpg

DSC00282.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what brand of pipes are those? the roller looks amazing good luck with the sale..

They are Cpi SB SF.

Thanks, The bike is very nice with nothing to hide. I have three other bikes and the trailer is getting too full.

If I have enough interest I will part it out, but I hate doing that. I'd rather make someone a deal on the bike because it works very well like it sits.

Could I get some pics of the hood to fasterthanyouracing@hotmail.com please. I know you probly wouldnt part the hood from the frame so I would just like some larger pics so I can see the detail and get some ideas for my hood. Thanks I appreciate it.

~Teddy~

I hope these help, these are all the pictures I have.

DSC00284.jpg

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

• 2 weeks later...