Light Blubs

Hey all,

I'm looking for some opinions on front light blubs for my 02shee. I still have stock housings and I'm wanting to know what would be a good blub to use in those. All responses are greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I can i use the piaa or the tusk with the stock housings. or do i have to get aftermarkets

You can use them both with the stock housing, I run the tusks and they are quite an improvement over stock. I think they are about ten dollars each also, if money is a concern.

im thinking about trying the tusk bulbs also, my bikes an oldie so it has glass lens and the right one is cracked, dimming it some <_< still though, even the stock banshee lights were a huge improvement from single crappy lights i used to ride with on other bikes, the banshee has one of the nicest lighting set ups, and with bright bulbs i think it could be really awesome lol :dance:

• 6 months later...

where did u get those? i want some! lol i just ordered an LED tailight and now i want the front lights to look nicer. but when i look up tusk light bulbs it says 97-06. but mines a 95... does that make a difference?

No, they are all h6m bulbs.

I had the PIAA's. Don't waste the extra money. Go with the tusk bulbs.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=88&navTitle=ATV+Parts&webCatId=24&keyword=tusk+h6m+bulb&prodFamilyId=23126

No, they are all h6m bulbs.

I had the PIAA's. Don't waste the extra money. Go with the tusk bulbs.

http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=88&navTitle=ATV+Parts&webCatId=24&keyword=tusk+h6m+bulb&prodFamilyId=23126

ok thanks for the info man, anyone know another place to buy these bulbs? i looked on tha rockymountain place, but with shippng to canada it will be like 45ish dollars. so i was thinking ebay would be my best bet right?

ok thanks for the info man, anyone know another place to buy these bulbs? i looked on tha rockymountain place, but with shippng to canada it will be like 45ish dollars. so i was thinking ebay would be my best bet right?

If you can find them on there, Tusk is Rocky Mt.'s house brand. So in theory, the only place you can find them is at Rocky Mt. or one of their authorized dealers.