banshee too rich. helppp!

hey i need quick help. i broke a throttle cable on my banshee and it ran great before this. so i have 290 mains. air screw is out 1.5 turns fmf ssts. vf3. +4 timing. i got a new throttle cable and put it together and its way too rich. what happened?

i guarantee u put the slides in backwards.the cutaway on the slide faces the back of the carb,so taking ur air filter off and looking thru at the slides,u should see a little quarter moon cutout at the bottom.if u dont see that,u put the slides backwards in the wrong carburetors.switch them.

i guarantee u put the slides in backwards.the cutaway on the slide faces the back of the carb,so taking ur air filter off and looking thru at the slides,u should see a little quarter moon cutout at the bottom.if u dont see that,u put the slides backwards in the wrong carburetors.switch them.

i dint think you can put the slides in backwards

yes u can.did u check that there is the slide cutout towards the back?just switch them anyway,thats what happened.a bike will never run rich by changing a cable.slides are in the wrong carb.