Level of competition

Glenyboy

Is it me or is the level if competition higher in the xbox 360? Most of the time i use my 360 but as of late of been playing the ps3 as I have more friends on there, I have cod mw2 on both machines and on the xbox if I get over10 kills I've had a good game but on the ps3 I'm top of the leaderboard with over 20 kills and 10 killstreak! It's quite funny though as I'm only level 20 something on the ps3 and most can't understand how I do it! Anyone else notice the difference between the 2 machines player skill online?

I play alot of Black Ops on 360 and find it really just depends on the room you get into. If I join a room where I'm getting my ass kicked, I'll just leave when the games over and find a new room. It usually doesn't take long to find a good room I can beast in.

But I have played Zombies on both PS3 and Xbox. And for some reason they're more generous with the Max Ammo, Insta-kill, and double-points Perks on the PS3 Vs. the xbox. IDK why :confused: