air box? or pod filters

KENDOE

im wondering what will give me the best power gain power lid & replacement filter or just pod filters? im def gonna be running K&N either way just curious what the pros n cons r..ive always ran the box due 2 dust riding conditions.. i know i can get outer wears for the pods just wasn't sure how much they actually keep out.. any input would b great

Ditching the airbox completely and running pods will be best for air flow IMO. But, if you ride water puddles you stand the chance of sucking water. I ride 100% dunes and have always ran pods with no issues.

yah i never rlly get into any water.. how much should i jet up

Depending heavily on mods and elevation,i run a bike with fmf gnarlies,a coolhead,pods and +4 timing,and i only need a 280 main.

Mods r.. dyno port twin inframe exhaust, ported cases & jugs, 40 over bore, +4 timing, procom cdi, boyson 2 stage reeds, boost bodle lol.. I can't remember what my elevation is ill have 2 look.. and I think I'm running 210s in it now could b wrong snowmobile season brain washed me on my quads lol.. I was just thinkin there was a rule of thumb on them like jet up 5 n work from there of something