Really Dirt Cheap Banshee

tgriffin27

Saw this today and thought someone out there may want it. Has a ton of new stuff on it so I thought it was well worth the $2,200 price tag. If i had the money it would be at my house right now. Do you guys think it's worth the asking price?

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/mcy/2305119070.html

I new it sounded too good to be true banghead

That is funny. It is listed in Sacramento as well, I emailed him and got the story of how he was on an airbase in phoenix,, blah blah.. so i say "really" ? , cool, Im located in Phoenix. Lets meet , this is perfect..

He responded back with well, you need to actually be in the armed forces to enter the base. So i say ok " i only pay with paypal but i owe like 345.00 in ebay fees,,, and paypal which i have 2,900 in wont release the money until i

pay those fees " and since it is from an different account that the paypal account was not attached too, i cant use paypal to pay those fees, so sorry I wa really interested...

Of course by now hes all excited and said Yes, Yes, Paypal will be perfect, in fact, I can western union you the money to get it unlocked so then you can purchase by banshee. and dont worry about shipping i can take care of that,

So boom!!!!!!!!!!! fucker sends me the money, which came from "Nigeria"

then i tell him. It Aint no Fun when the Rabbit got the Gun Is It? lmfao lol

i fucking hate scmmers and i always get my way with them and get over on them.....