Power estimation

Well my build is now starting to get rolling. And I was wondering about how much hp its gunna have when i'm done mods are as follows.

Dune port from kevin

Cool head 19cc domes

Stock crank

Chariot reed cages with boysen reeds

Stock carbs

Shearer pipes

K & N pods

Well my build is now starting to get rolling. And I was wondering about how much hp its gunna have when i'm done mods are as follows.

Dune port from kevin

Cool head 19cc domes

Stock crank

Stock carbs

Shearer pipes

K & N pods

I'd guess right around 60-65HP.

I've got a drag strip thats around 250yds should be good enough for my shee to get moving. I'm going from a 13t front sprocket to a 14t should be pretty fun ride on a stock swing arm.

You'll love it being ported, it should rip hard. Yeah I tried the 13T up front and didn't like it, stock gearing has worked for me so far.

That sould be plenty of room.

13/41 is good low gearing for woods riding, 14/41 is stock gearing...with a few extra ponies I like to run 15/41

of course that all depends on tire size, horsepower, and setup.

Edited by AssWhore

Yeah should be a fun little ride for the trails. Later on down the road I think i'm gunna want 28mm carbs or 33's not sure what i'm gunna want next. Just hoping its gunna be reliable and haul ass is all lol

Yeah should be a fun little ride for the trails. Later on down the road I think i'm gunna want 28mm carbs or 33's not sure what i'm gunna want next. Just hoping its gunna be reliable and haul ass is all lol

Yeah, carbs would give you that extra bike length. I still run stock carbs on my ported stock stroke and it screams :bolt:

I've heard stock carbs will run up too 70HP no problem.

Dune port from kevin

Cool head 19cc domes

Stock crank

Stock carbs

Shearer pipes

K & N pods

i have the same set up as you, but i have T5's insted...After i broke my motor in i took it to a local shop and they did a dyno run...My jetting is still a little off and i walked away with 68 HP

Good to know i'm gunna be in the 60's area for hp. And Jereme6655 its rite in New Baltimore just about a 45 min ride from my house. But it has everything I could want including the drag strip without having to take a 3 hour drive up north. And i'm pretty much set on help with for my build but if I need any help i'll give you a shout.