Vegas Jeff/HJR

Miller421

Just wanna give a big shout out to two site sponsors. One Vegas Jeff for goin above and beyond all that was asked and Kev at HJR. A couple months ago I sent a set of 421 +4 cubs to kev for a full out drag port. Not only did kev give me full support and answered all my dumb questions his turn around was well almost to quick. There on, snows meltin, and im just itchin to try. Thanx again Kev. Then to Vegas Jeff im just finishin my bone stock to dune suspension hill shoot bike. The bills knockin mid 20gs and i was lookin for just that lil extra to finish her off. Seen some of these beautiful seats and work buy a site sponsor and figured why not support the clan. Pmed Jeff and he said call. We bullshitted bikes set up and everything. Me not bein paypal or overly internet compliant. I had a hell of a time gettin set up. Jeff didnt bitch or complain only a lil when he got a bill for our international calls and some texts. Sorry bud. Then came to order. First he finished in 2 days my seat and cover he then wouldnt deliver it to hotel my parents were at while shoppin real estate in vegas. Wouldnt do it. He hand delivered it to my mom before she left to fly out. Said he wanted to make sure she got it. THANX A MILLION MAN. Well i recieved it a lil while ago and works been insane. Jeff it looks BAD ASS buddy, Stitchings mint and the colour almost exactly matches my frame and he never saw a picture of it. Huge thanx, and what a great thing havin sponsors who not only turn out A+ shit but are enthusiest {thats spelt wrong} and just all out good guys. Ill give yah a shout be there in early may.

Thats it sorry just need to say somethin and thanx again

Banshee HQ member for life.

Carlton Miller

Alta, Canada

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...