please help with m/t tires

vizio

i have a 9 inch stock rim i was wondering if mickey thompson m/t makes some slicks i can fit there or some can healp with other similar make that grips good :bolt: im new to banshee drag racing and also im looking into scooter front tire any healp on best size thanks for the time and healp

If you hellbent on using a 9' wheel , Hoosier makes a soft dirt track tire in a 9" wheel size that works perfect for asphalt drags .

but if you purchase 10" wheels you will find getting tires a lot easer,most places dont stock the hoosier for the 9" wheels !

what wheels are you using in the front ,oem size , spindle mounts , there is a huge selection of tires for 10" wheels ,you need to figure out what you plan on running .

the front rim is oem ,stock higth ,and with ,im getting a 10 inch rear today ,my bike is doing now 102 in the 1/4 with tall tires in fron and with the 9 inch rear rim with dunlop any idea what the tires size is gona do to my mph and is there a m/t for 10 inch rear i if not ill get hoosier ,can you help with the tire size and mph thanks for the help

the front rim is oem ,stock higth ,and with ,im getting a 10 inch rear today ,my bike is doing now 102 in the 1/4 with tall tires in fron and with the 9 inch rear rim with dunlop any idea what the tires size is gona do to my mph and is there a m/t for 10 inch rear i if not ill get hoosier ,can you help with the tire size and mph thanks for the help

You can get a M/T for a 10" rim. I'm not so sure that's the route you want to go. The American Racer tire in 20X8X10 in the SD23 compound will get the job done. The time slip in the attachment was run on that tire with no burnout.

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143/BLK1700/100_0448Medium.jpg

Edited by SlowerThanYou

• 2 weeks later...