NEED CLUTCH HELP

hey wats up HQ fam i have few questions about the clutch

1. When the clutch handle is floppy what has to be adjusted? (last time i told you i adjusted it and made it tight but what i did was tightned the strew(in the middle of clutch basket) when you open the clutch case a lil an i felt my clutch and it was tight so i just stopped there instead of doing what you told me with the rod and the ball. However, its now loose again and it idle very high when i kickstarted it ....

2. What do i have to do with the ball and rod the instructions were a little unclear ?

3. Can the clutch be the reason everytime i kickstart it idles high to the point that i have to turn it off?

Or does the carbs just need to be adjusted

hey wats up HQ fam i have few questions about the clutch

1. When the clutch handle is floppy what has to be adjusted? (last time i told you i adjusted it and made it tight but what i did was tightned the strew(in the middle of clutch basket) when you open the clutch case a lil an i felt my clutch and it was tight so i just stopped there instead of doing what you told me with the rod and the ball. However, its now loose again and it idle very high when i kickstarted it ....

2. What do i have to do with the ball and rod the instructions were a little unclear ?

3. Can the clutch be the reason everytime i kickstart it idles high to the point that i have to turn it off?

Or does the carbs just need to be adjusted

what is loose the bolt that holds the basket on and what do you mean by floppy check the clutch springs

what is loose the bolt that holds the basket on and what do you mean by floppy check the clutch springs

the clutch springs are tight ....and the clutch is loose and floppy again (clutch= what you hold when you change gears) ......the bolt middle bolt inside the clutch case was sticking out a lil so i tightned it up an my handle clutch part got tight also ...but now it is loose again

the clutch springs are tight ....and the clutch is loose and floppy again (clutch= what you hold when you change gears) ......the bolt middle bolt inside the clutch case was sticking out a lil so i tightned it up an my handle clutch part got tight also ...but now it is loose again

use an impact wrench on the clutch bolt it should not keep coming loose and it might have one of those washer that you bend over the nut

and the idle i have to cover all marks

turn down the idle screw (on the tors or side of carb if tors eliminated)

air fuel screw might be lean or rich how many turns is it ?

make sure the cable isnt bound up

use an impact wrench on the clutch bolt it should not keep coming loose and it might have one of those washer that you bend over the nut

do you have any other symptoms like popping or backfiring and what is your setup and jetting

if the center bolt that holds your clutch handle on the bars is comming loose and the shifter/clutch handle is floppy --- it is time to bu a new handle and bracket holder assembly --- check FAST SPONSOR for an easy pull clutch handle assembly -- I like the one that I got from him

Will get on it first thing in the morning and I'll let you know and send you a pic before and after

when i took off the clutch case the screw looked like this and when i tryd screwin it in it didnt go much farther it started tighting up ....

post-39864-0-15016800-1302187366_thumb.jpg

disconect your clutch cable off the lever thats coming off your engine....

Line the clutch arm with the point on the cases by screwing in or out that bolt you took a pic off...

Put abit of pressure with ur finger on it and line it up...

Then adjust your clutch cable according

what part are you refering to as the clutch arm

post-39864-0-30792400-1302195601_thumb.jpg

Its the lever in that pic that your clutch cable is attached to... take the cable off. Then push the lever toward the middle of the engine with your hand, the point on the lever should line up with the point on the casings... to adjust you use the screw thats in the middle of your clutch...

like this?

post-39864-0-05303500-1302196840_thumb.jpg