2011 BansheeHQ Ride - St. Anthony's, Labor Day Weekend

Hey guys lets try and make this happen.

For those that have never ben here; they are the bigest rideable dunes in the country, so if you never ben here its time to come.

If some other weekend is better for more people to make it, chime in

I will do some checking and see if I can make that happen. I would love to get back there it was a lot of fun riding there!

Hey guys, I live 15 minutes from St. Anthony, and I am usually out there about 4 times a week in the summer. I have lived close too, and spent a lot of time dunning at LS Utah, Glamis/Gordons California, and coral pink Utah, St. Anthony beats them all hands down.

Labor day weekend is a great time to come if you are looking for some good competition to race up Crapo and Choke, bring your best though, there are some VERY FAST local 4 strokes that can dismantle the unprepared banshee.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I would of seen this earlier!! A few of us are going Sep 16th thru the 19th. Leaving friday morning. Hope to see some of you guys up there. Let me know if anyone wants to go up with. All just head up together. We will be staying at Egin Lake.