360CICJ just not what was discribed

eightysevenshee

i bought these fmf sst pipes with power core II silencers, ok sends me pics they look rusty so i ask him about it, he says its just dirt around the neck, ok cleans that up send me pics not to bad looking, ill buy them for 200 shipped thats a cheap price, he sends me his pay pal info i send 200 to that address and then get a text OH SHIT that was the wrong paypal so now i have to straighten that all out with my bank get a stop payment that cost me 30.00 extra and a hassle of shit to do so. the next night after sending him 200.00 again to the correct pay pal i see an ad for fattys from this guy now im like WTF am i getting sst's or fattys, so he tells me they are sst fatty gold series pipe, now its starting to sound like he dont know what he has. so what do you do what and see right, he tells me ill see them on monday dont get them until wednesday, ok not a biggie im a patient guy, now i get them and there alittle rusty at every seem i was told the pc2 silencers have spark arresters built in or what ever i can drop a pen all the way through them no sparkys, when i had a question for him hard to get in touch with, but any way he does send what he sells so dont worry about getting ripped off just be open minded about the condition and what it really is. good guy seems nice but the whole transaction was just rocky as hell

• 2 weeks later...