boost bottle?

jonvia

I recently got a boost bottle, i have to buy some fuel line to reach how my carbs are set up so i can install it.before i buy the fuel line, is this mod really worth it? i mean i got it for 20$ lol. has anybody ever tried a boost bottle?

Hate to say it but that's probably the worst most pointless $20 you've ever spent. They do absolutely nothing besides tear your intake boots and cause air leaks. Then you'll be rebuilding your motor. If I were you I would throw it in the pipe for the scrap yard and go back to stock crossover tube or spend the money and get a one piece.

Hate to say it but that's probably the worst most pointless $20 you've ever spent. They do absolutely nothing besides tear your intake boots and cause air leaks. Then you'll be rebuilding your motor. If I were you I would throw it in the pipe for the scrap yard and go back to stock crossover tube or spend the money and get a one piece.

nice banshee man! i like the green frame its awesome

• 3 months later...

you mean the intake with the built in boost bottle?

uh huh..

and just to add that dynograph is classic!!

so much hp i slapped yo moma hahahahaha

Edited by camatv

I run a boost bottle it added 70 hp on the last dyno run so it is worth every dime :ph34r: