carbs, pipes, cylinders, head, bottom end, paddles, swingarm, shocks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ported the cylinders?

I had originally bought some drag ported cylinders by Dave Morre from this guy on ebay (fullforcepowersports) that he told me were for a stock stroke. Come to find out they were for a 4 mill and i threatened to mess up his 100% feedback rating, so he offered these cylinders off his personal bike and promised me I would not be dissapointed. He said they were done by a good friend of his who goes by the nickname coonie.

I spec'd them out and the durations are approximately 198/128, genuine drag specs.

Also the quality of the port work is better than any I've seen, they make the Dave Moore cylinders look like garbage, as well as cylinders that I've seen from some of the sponsors here. Not saying they will run better, because pretty ain't fast, but you can tell this guy knew what he was doing when he ported these.

I can vouch for the crank,i wasnt even looking to get rid of it but moe needed one.Center bearing runout is close to zero as well as outer bearings,crank is within 1/2 thou true and came out of an 05 .I kept it for a drop in emergency crank for one of my drag set-ups.Moe has been a stand up guy payed me when he said he would and was a great guy on phone,no worries here ,those cylinders look very nice also attention to detail is there for sure

I can vouch for the crank,i wasnt even looking to get rid of it but moe needed one.Center bearing runout is close to zero as well as outer bearings,crank is within 1/2 thou true and came out of an 05 .I kept it for a drop in emergency crank for one of my drag set-ups.Moe has been a stand up guy payed me when he said he would and was a great guy on phone,no worries here ,those cylinders look very nice also attention to detail is there for sure

Thanks brother

The cylinders are top notch for sure.

Sale pending on cylinders

Sale pending on front shocks

Someone needs these pipes. Similar hp as a shearer but fit 100% better from what I hear.

And I know someone needs a solid complete bottom end. I may have a little wiggle room on that one so make me an offer.

^

^^

^^^

^^^^

^^^^^

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

^^^

Man.... im not trying to be a butthole here, but i WOULD NOT EVER, EVER,EVER, buy something that came from "fullforcepowersports" , AKA corbitt, AKA numaine caston, or any other of his aliases. He's a rip-off artist . Check out some of his feedback on this site. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=126955

I'm not saying YOU are a bad guy,just warning people about the stuff he sells,,,that you are selling (those cyls).

Man.... im not trying to be a butthole here, but i WOULD NOT EVER, EVER,EVER, buy something that came from "fullforcepowersports" , AKA corbitt, AKA numaine caston, or any other of his aliases. He's a rip-off artist . Check out some of his feedback on this site. http://bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=126955

I'm not saying YOU are a bad guy,just warning people about the stuff he sells,,,that you are selling (those cyls).

That's cool, thanks for looking out.

The cylinders, however are legit. I've inspected them and all no worries here.