may build a 600 shee triple with sled motor have a few ?s

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of curious to this frame you pieced together.and i guess your building a street bike powered quad too? :cheers:

ya im pulling appart the sled frmae to make the 600 blaster but i have a pic i used a predator youth atv i got for 10$ at junk yard and steel swuare piping i had t make it thn welded stingers t the pipes i dont have the jackshaft figured out but idk im not goin to run this thing

http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff461/turbo600/?action=view&current=5078814.jpg my buddy has a post for

POS atvs and such that they buy and scrap and he asked to use mine lol it is a POS thats why i didnt want n2o to see it i coppided stroked taters front chassis and just weled it to the stock frame

Edited by 88banshee

Dumbest @#!*% thing I've ever heard. Every Arctic Cat factory race sled comes with studs. I run a sno pro MOD 600. So your calling all of us racers @#!*% ? LOL get a clue man. You know jack @#!*% about snowmobiles.

ya my sleds not a race sled mine is all mountain and if you run studs in the hills ur retarded! race sleds come with what ever they come with i dont have a race sled neither do i care for em have n use here in 6ft of powder

Edited by 88banshee

ya my sleds not a race sled mine is all mountain and if you run studs in the hills ur retarded! race sleds come with what ever they come with i dont have a race sled neither do i care for em have n use here in 6ft of powder

the tires on back came with those studs and the 3 tires