Banshee Hiper Tech-3 Front & Rear Wheels

I am selling my set of Hiper Tech-3 Dual Carbon Beadlock Wheels (NO Tires). Wheels are fresh and the rings have NO scratches or scars on them. Wheels have new inner seals put in before I installed them back in January. We all know the quality and cost of these wheels, so there will be no haggle room on these babies the price is straight up. If you interested please send me a PM. Thanks, Travis

( If you want the tires in the sale please let me know and I can adjust the price including the tires, just keep in mind shipping price will go up as well.)

Price Fronts - $300 shipped

Price Rears - $320 shipped

Front Wheels 10x9 (4+1 offset)

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

Rear Wheels 9x8 (3+5 offset)

DSC01521.jpg

DSC01520.jpg

Complete Set

DSC01522.jpg

Edited by Infamous039

did you sale your pice of shit banshee you broke mut..... :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: and if you r in ny you can stop by my house 86 hampton ave mastic 11967 so i can give you a ass whoppin......................................... :cheers: do me a favor :cheers: and when i am dun i will give you a beer one more thing i am 6.3 265 with abs so you know it is me ...............................................