Tim @ Stellar

buttercup79

Just wanted to take a minute to let everyone know (as if you don't already) just how great Tim at Stellar is. Truly a stand up guy. Awesome work, great to deal with and REALLY really nice.

THANKS TIM FOR TAKING CARE OF US, I can't say Thanks enough.

:clap:

X3 tim is great at what he does! Even if someone did say something negative,i wouldn't believe it.

Tim..... Im callin you out pal .... I hate how smooth and perfect the welds are, I hate how smooth and flawless the PC was, I HatE that he replied to EVERY single phone call and email i sent him , and i am really dissapointed that the the A arms and +8 swinger make my bike look SICK....

Tim you ruined my season by getting all my stuff here so fast.......

x6 for Tim.

I'm local to him here in Tucson and stopped by the shop today to meet him and see his work. A+

He knows his stuff, has great products and will be my go-to guy when I build out my 01.

If he has it or does it, he is the man to use, period.

Thanks Tim, for taking the time to talk with me and show me around.

I truely appreciate the feedback everyone. I try my best to serve each and every client to the best of my abilities. I treat everyone as equals, whethor you are buying a tie rod or a complete chassis build, you are all very important to me and my business. THANK YOU ALL!

• 2 months later...

WOW!! Is all I can say about Tim! Tim knows the whole story about the first swinger I bought and me kicking myself in the ass for not buying his stuff earlier. Needless to say, I am a Stellar customer for life now. If you want the best, go with Stellar. Tim is the best at what he does and his products prove that. I may not spend thousands of dollars on parts, but when I buy, Tim his my business.

banshee7.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I was finally ready for some new a arms so I drove over to the Stellar shop here in Tucson. There were frames, swingers, a arms, jigs, a motorcycle and even a dune buggy in the shop. But I digress.

My +3 a arms for YFZ shocks are AWESOME!!!!!

Tim was friendly, professional and does great work.

Here's a couple pics with my thanks!

100_2615.jpg

100_2619.jpg

100_2618.jpg

I'm lucky enough to live here and not have to wait for shipping but even if I lived on another continent I would buy from Tim at Stellar.

Thanks again.