Had a good wipeout

Last night I took my Banshee for a good rip. The local trails were groomed the day before and hadn't been used at all as far as I could tell. They were smooth as glass. I was riding balls out in 4th hitting all the apexes sideways kinda like a rallye driver when I misjudged one and clipped the apex with the front tire. This was enuff to toss me off the bike and send the Banshee spinning in the air twice before it came down upside down narrowly avoiding me. The only damage were some badly bent handle bars and my fukin ego. Oh ya, my ribs are killing me and probably cracked. Hehe. At least shee started up when I flipped her back over. I ordered some new bars today so I'm feeling much better about the whole thing. I wish someone had caught that one on video. Damn it hurts when I laugh.

Last night I took my Banshee for a good rip. The local trails were groomed the day before and hadn't been used at all as far as I could tell. They were smooth as glass. I was riding balls out in 4th hitting all the apexes sideways kinda like a rallye driver when I misjudged one and clipped the apex with the front tire. This was enuff to toss me off the bike and send the Banshee spinning in the air twice before it came down upside down narrowly avoiding me. The only damage were some badly bent handle bars and my fukin ego. Oh ya, my ribs are killing me and probably cracked. Hehe. At least shee started up when I flipped her back over. I ordered some new bars today so I'm feeling much better about the whole thing. I wish someone had caught that one on video. Damn it hurts when I laugh.

Ouf sa fait mal sa, sa mé déja arriver moi aussi!! les trails étaient nice aussi dans mon coin à Laval :cheers:

Chez nous c'est plein de trails. J'habite sur le Lac Masson alors je suis toujours entre les trails puis le lac. Je connais pas les trails a Laval mais il ya toujours les pistes de Skidoo par la. Ici durand la semaine on est souvent sur ces pistes. Wow it hurts. I'm lucky I didn't do worse damage.

My buddy is saying that I shouldn't ride like that but what other way is there? There's no feeling like being sideways at warp factor 9 hitting apexes just perfectly. Ride on brothers and sisters

ya tu beaucoup de trails a laval?

Moi et un coupe d'amis veux trouver autre trails allentour et lavel est just 1 hour et quel que minute de chez nous...

maudi de bon bail... bonne chose tu tes pas fait mal.

Vous courser tu sur la glace?

I will answer in english: there is good trail in vaudreui and rigaud. And the best trail for me are in Labelle(L'annonciation and La minerve. I didn't race on ice this year but my ice tires are ready!!

Chez nous c'est plein de trails. J'habite sur le Lac Masson alors je suis toujours entre les trails puis le lac. Je connais pas les trails a Laval mais il ya toujours les pistes de Skidoo par la. Ici durand la semaine on est souvent sur ces pistes. Wow it hurts. I'm lucky I didn't do worse damage.

My buddy is saying that I shouldn't ride like that but what other way is there? There's no feeling like being sideways at warp factor 9 hitting apexes just perfectly. Ride on brothers and sisters

Apexes are good for you health!!! i've been once in lesterel to ride ans it was great, but mostly i go in Labelle cause my countryhouse is in Tremblant north. et oui c le fun rider a trail de skidoo mais y faut faire sa en cachette un peu...!

Ouch :o Good thing your okay tho.... Bikes can be replaced, people cant :huh:

No,No....................you'll grow back, the bike won't. :jesterlaugh:

haha yea.... i cant spell worth crap in french... speaking is easy.... writing it is a whole other story....

Awesome... well have to make a tour and take a tour one weekend on the bikes... Nothing like quebec trails extremely nice up there...

Yea its sketchy riding in the sled trails around here... they can give you one hell of a good fine... let alone they can impound your bike on the spot where im from...

You guys ever hear of GlacXtrem.com? awesome ice races in Saint Zotique... or in frankline QC....

yeah ive got there in st-zotique with my rc it's hpi baja with screw in my tires and we have a blast, but didn't ride my shee overthere :cry:

Glad you're ok! My wife was the first to wipe my Banshee out. Rolled it on a corner at thanksgiving and has to have surgery on her shoulder( torn rotator cuff). She says she's getting back on the Banshee as soon as she can. Take care of yourself!