Banshee top end sputter

Okay, I have a 2004 Yamaha Banshee With t-rex cylinders, v force 3 , dynapro coil new and new wires, new CDI, w/ t6's So the only thing left I would think would be jetting or needles? I have 34 mm TM flatsides with 50 pilot and 280 mains its around 50 60 degrees pretty high humidity... Kansas... its a semi drag bike dunes or large open track bike dirt is mostly the only riding i do with it. So the problems is it sputters in high rev but mostly Wide Open Throttle in 6th... if anyone could help or give me any advice PLEASE>>>

Okay, I have a 2004 Yamaha Banshee With t-rex cylinders, v force 3 , dynapro coil new and new wires, new CDI, w/ t6's So the only thing left I would think would be jetting or needles? I have 34 mm TM flatsides with 50 pilot and 280 mains its around 50 60 degrees pretty high humidity... Kansas... its a semi drag bike dunes or large open track bike dirt is mostly the only riding i do with it. So the problems is it sputters in high rev but mostly Wide Open Throttle in 6th... if anyone could help or give me any advice PLEASE>>>

ditch the t-6's best advice you can get.....

also how long are you at wot before the sputter? have you thought you could be draining your bowls? do you have a pingle?

usually when ur sputtering and falling on its face like that ur too rich,what do ur plugs look like??280 seems high for mikuni flats.plug check...

ditch the t-6's best advice you can get.....

also how long are you at wot before the sputter? have you thought you could be draining your bowls? do you have a pingle?

I Love the T6's tho the powerbands all or nothing ya know, I had t5s the powerbands to open... and Right at top of 6th its just starts spittin and slowy loses it power...

around 1500 ft... and the plugs there like dark brown when i pull them

dark brown.too rich.down jet mains.id bet u should be 260 in these temps.250 in summer.