Still hard starting

I have had my banshee for about a year and a half now and it is still hard as hell to start. I have to dump a little gas in the back of the carbs to get it to fire off. I have gone through everything tha I can think of to try to get it to start easier. Good spark, New top end last year, clean carbs, choke works, ect ect. I have VF2 reeds and I can see a little light around the edges of the cages (between pedals and cages). I found some reed pedals on FAST's web site so I might be heading up there to get some but would this cause hard starting?

i would say try and go up to a 30 pilot. Alot of bikes need a 27.5 for aftermarket pipes but there are a few guys on the HQ who's bikes need the 30's to run right. The problem is that there is no SET jetting for certain mods with a 2-stroke. Every 2stroke motor is just a little different.....so you could have a 320 and a 27.5 and i could build the exact same bike with the same mods and wind up runnin a 300 and a 25 pilot and be totally jetted correct. its just the way it rolls