Newbie advice on Pro Taper Bars on Banhsee

BansheeGav

Hi Guys.

New here today, form UK. Saying Hello but have a question, first of many probably.

Can I fit any of the Pro Taper Handlebars to my standard steering shaft. I have seen the handlebar mounts that pro taper supply but obviously my standard steering shaft has fixed bottom half of the mounts so cannot be changed. Do I have to change the whole shaft for an aftermarket job? I used to use Pro Tapers when I was motocrossing and I really like them.

Cheers

Gav

Hi Guys.

New here today, form UK. Saying Hello but have a question, first of many probably.

Can I fit any of the Pro Taper Handlebars to my standard steering shaft. I have seen the handlebar mounts that pro taper supply but obviously my standard steering shaft has fixed bottom half of the mounts so cannot be changed. Do I have to change the whole shaft for an aftermarket job? I used to use Pro Tapers when I was motocrossing and I really like them.

Cheers

Gav

any 7/8" bar will fit on the stock mount

I have protaper fat bars on mine and love them. I use the trail tech 1 1/8 bar/light mount.

Hi, Sounds good but I cannot see the banshee version on Trail Tech site, didnt know trail tech even existed so cheers for that !

Thanks for the answers guys.

What about stubby/two finger levers for a banshee? Any of you know any suppliers also any aftermarket thumb throttle??

Cheers

Gav

Hey where in the uk are you from? I live down in Essex, I just got a set of trailtech bars with their dash clamp as I'm running a vapor speedo. Got a good deal on it all was about £170 ( bars, clamp, and speedo) off of eBay( u.s. Version) separately it works out at £270, it all looks good too and come in a range of colours.

Oh cool not that far from me, are there many places to ride round your way? What type of riding are you doing on it? I've read of an enduro place for quads in Kent and they'res a mx/supercross track in Maldon. I've only recently bought mine too and am converting it to use on the road, as I put before the trail tech bars are nice and one piece like the pro taper, don't know if the bend is similar, but they look miles better than the renthals I had.