can i beat him?

Predators are fucking turds. Hence the nickname, "Predaturd"

I've ridden two of them. One was a repair we were working on. Stock with a full HMF exhaust system and an intake. I was SO dissapointed. The thing felt like it made good torque, and it ran great, but honestly, it didn't feel much faster at all then my bolt-on 400ex at the time.

Then I also rode a newer predaturd, with a 560 big bore, porting, and high compression. Dead honestly, it looks fast when he rides it, but when I rode it I thought it felt slow for how much work was done to it. (My banshee feels faster...) I've yet to race him.

Just my honest opinion. The predators run real smooth and make for an awesome trail power range, very torquey. But not all that fast. A 450 would kill one.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off LOL, second your sig is fucking HUGE and it looks like that chick has a dick buldge or massively disgusting camel toe. Stock for stock a predator will win, even a piped banshee will have troubles, once you get into porting its over.

+1 on the dick buldge, not hot, huge sig.

Well we raced Friday night I beat him pretty bad he didn't catch up either now if werre going side by side I still had more then him in 6 by about 2 bike lengths or alittle less but that was having the shee pinned for alittle pit to stay that far ahead

Has some power but my piped banshee took him prety close for top end