What is the best pipe for trail riding?

bennny

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pro Circuits.

I had a buddy show up to my friends farm on his 1198 ducati, and take my shee out for a spin, when he gets back he says to me, whatever youve done to that thing, I want the same done to mine, now Im building one for him. The procircuits ultimately give me enough low to mid grunt, to keep up with my 2 buddies modded LTR 450s, now if they could just figure out to keep up in the high revs, it would be more interesting.

Pro Circuits.

I had a buddy show up to my friends farm on his 1198 ducati, and take my shee out for a spin, when he gets back he says to me, whatever youve done to that thing, I want the same done to mine, now Im building one for him. The procircuits ultimately give me enough low to mid grunt, to keep up with my 2 buddies modded LTR 450s, now if they could just figure out to keep up in the high revs, it would be more interesting.

Pro Circuits are first on the list, but I cant find a set.

i think the fattys are just more popular.I love my pro circuits but the fattys i had were good on the trails as well.They were fixed in a few spots and not real pirty.My pc's are shiny and new so i got'em..lol but the fmfs were good