How much hp you think?

400sbc

Please take a look at my signature, i just bought this bike and the guys told me about 90hp, do you think is right? 160 psi each side, i ride it today it has 17/41 and it's fast but .... will it make big difference if i put the sniper in frame pipes on instead of t-5?

what kind of fuel? i don't see the cub making that much on T5's...... cpi, shearers would be the first thing i did to it.

it run on gas pump (94 around here), i did not tell it was cub he told its a cheetah, but it doesn't have powervalves so i presume it's a cub?

We have one preety close to that in our group....@80 HP. We haven't had it on our dyno yet, but that would be my guess. The toomeys and the 33's will be holding it back.

We have one preety close to that in our group....@80 HP. We haven't had it on our dyno yet, but that would be my guess. The toomeys and the 33's will be holding it back.

ok if it's around 80hp, sounds good, i will keeps those t-5 for trail riding, but i will probably by a shearer or cpi drag side pipes and jets for when i go to dragnight :headbang:

My friend has a 421 CUB. He started with Toomey TR6 and swapped to CPI inframes. The difference was from the "strong" pulling, good behaving beast to the violent lunatic which was immpossible to ride with +2 swinger. It did jumping wheelies here and there.

It did 96RWHP on race-gas with CPI´s.

-Pasi S.