Hand coned Kenny Roberts inframe pipes

I bought these pipes many many years ago. Anybody who knew Kenny knew that he was clearly the best at what he did. He taught Matt a lot of what he knows, and when I saw these, I had to jump on them. I originally bought them to build a duner, but just never got around to it, so they've been sitting in my rafters for 5 years or better. I spent a few minutes to knock the dust off of them, but these will clean up much better with a little more time put into them.

Only flaw is the dig on the head pipe in the picture. The chrome is triple plated chrome and is decent. I'd give the chrome an 8 out of 10.

2011-02-17_13-41-21_335.jpg

2011-02-17_13-41-01_68.jpg

Edit: I do have the silencers, but I need to get them down and cleaned up a little first. Chrome on them is also fairly decent as well.

Edited by Koolguyson

I bought these pipes many many years ago. Anybody who knew Kenny knew that he was clearly the best at what he did. He taught Matt a lot of what he knows, and when I saw these, I had to jump on them. I originally bought them to build a duner, but just never got around to it, so they've been sitting in my rafters for 5 years or better. I spent a few minutes to knock the dust off of them, but these will clean up much better with a little more time put into them.

Only flaw is the dig on the head pipe in the picture. The chrome is triple plated chrome and is decent. I'd give the chrome an 8 out of 10.

2011-02-17_13-41-21_335.jpg

2011-02-17_13-41-01_68.jpg

Edit: I do have the silencers, but I need to get them down and cleaned up a little first. Chrome on them is also fairly decent as well.

How Much?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Post a price up and these will sell. Not posting a price looks shady to most people. After all, this isn't eBay.

Never considered a listing without a price as being shady, and most people should know who I am.

I just don't know what they are worth, it's not like this is a set of reeds or anything...

Still have them, make me an offer.