Got to go

Ok guys, I was getting close to being done with my 4mil. project shee, unfortanately I need a new truck, so Ive got to get rid of some of my toys. I am selling everything to my banshee, and have enough stuff to build a whole bike. It pains me to see it go but here we go....

Here just some of the bigger things that im starting with first. All prices are plus shipping and 4% paypal fee, I am willing to work with you guys to help with shipping so resonable offers accepted.

Toomey T-5 pipes and silencers w/ a fresh 2 week old chrome colored cermaic coat, these things only had 20 mins of runtime on my old motor before I tore it down again (includes silencer screws and all o-rings) $375

DSCN1476.jpg

Fully built 4mil. stroker motor. Parts in this thing include- Pro-design cool head with 21cc stroker cut domes, Agressive dune ported cylinders (done by wildcard racing) they also have a black ceramic coa on them, Wiseco 795 series pistons, 4mil. long rod stroker crank (true welded, with max load bearing), Black powder coated cases, ported reed cages with vitos carbon tech 2 stage reeds, boss 34mm intake w/ built in crossover, billet water pump impeller, ricky stator adjustable timing plate set at +4, tusk clutch kit w/ 3HD springs 3 stock springs, pancake bearing, the only thing you need is a clutch side gasket as I didnt get around to replacing it before I made this decision. This motor has no run time, I did a leak down test on it and it lost 1/2 PSI after 6 minutes. $1350

DSCN1481.jpg

DSCN1480.jpg

Kehein PJ 34mm carbs, black paint caps, and brand new still inplastic carb cables (not picturedd), you just need the screw in pieces that screw into the top of the carb. $185

DSCN1478.jpg

Brand new K&N pods with outer wears, I belive they fit 33-36mm carbs (could be wrong, they fit the 34mm I got them for) $75

DSCN1477.jpg

This is just a starter list, the frame, swing arm, axle, carrier, a-arms everything is for sale, so if you see something in these pics you want or are looking for something you dont see in these pics for something PM me I probably have it Some other things I know I have is off the top of my head is some wiseco STD. bore pistons with 20 minutes of run time, all the motor electronics, steering stem, radiator.... and a whole lot more! (The frame and all red/maroon parts are actually a dark maroon with a redish tint and have a color changing sparkle overlay)

here's a few more pics

DSCN1482.jpg

DSCN1479.jpg

DSCN1043.jpg

DSCN0863.jpg

Still a lot of parts guys... Got the frame, wishbone, stock axle, stock carrier with brand new bearigs and seals, a-arms, stock steering stem, engine electronics, pipes, stock airbox with cut lid, stock radiator, cut plastics... let me know what you guys need