mods ideas

Y2K.S

Hi everyone new to the BHQ. I want to get some mods ideas from members that has some experience with banshees!!!!!!! I no longer want to be beat by 4 strokes want them to be 4 pokes lol!!!!!! The mods I have are T5's v force reeds and a pro plate air filter system. Keep in mind I ride the dunes alot with the occasional hill shoot race with my buddies 4 strokes craptors. Any help Guy's I will appreciate and I want to stay on a budget funds not so great thanks.

Hi everyone new to the BHQ. I want to get some mods ideas from members that has some experience with banshees!!!!!!! I no longer want to be beat by 4 strokes want them to be 4 pokes lol!!!!!! The mods I have are T5's v force reeds and a pro plate air filter system. Keep in mind I ride the dunes alot with the occasional hill shoot race with my buddies 4 strokes craptors. Any help Guy's I will appreciate and I want to stay on a budget funds not so great thanks.

First off welcome to BHQ! There are lots and lots to do with your banshee. Just depends on your budget.

I would get a timing plate and set it at +4. That is a good $50 well spent.

Cool head with proper domes.

You said you ride dunes, I prefer to run no air box on my duner and just open pod filters.

Once you have all the basic bolt ons, I would for sure have a site sponsor on here port your cylinders...Wildcard Racing, Herr Juggs, FAST, M&M, Redline, Passion...etc. Good porting is what will put you ahead of those built 4 pokes IMO.

yep, everything 06 said, but with the timing, its all dependent on what fuel you run, your elevation and compression. +4 seems to be pretty safe on 94 pump gas on 21/20 cc domes @ sea level.

porting is going to get you infront, so try work towards that, a dune ported, stock carbed, T5'd with increased compression and ignition advance (timing plate) will make around 60-65hp so hit a sponsor up for that. and while your crank is out, you should get it trued and welded.

i dont know what your budget is, but if you dont have enough, just keep saving till you do.

talk to a sponsor, they will point you in the right direction.

I have about a grand coming my way so what can I do with that amount???

Timing plate: $50

Cool head with domes: $250

Port work: $300-$350

And X2 with Dirtydownunder...I would look into getting your crank welded once your banshee is ported. That extra piece of mind is well worth it IMO.

So you could have a 65HP banshee with $1000 no problems. I had Wildcard Racing do all the work on my banshee and I couldn't be any happier. But any site sponsor on here kicks ass, just have to decide who you want to spend your $1000 with.

-Zach