4,7,10 mil cub?

slobanshee

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Save you money on porting for something else. Like an override transmission, better clutch, etc.

What are you doing about a chassis and setup to get this power to the ground?

Any builder on here can clean up the casting flaws on them when they sell you the cylinders...it's a little work, but it's worth it.

Otherwise, save you money for other stuff at this point.

WindycityJohn loves Trinity...he'd be very upset if he heard you talking bad about them. :jesterlaugh:

I know alot of guys will give me flack but I'm leaving the works shocks on it and it most everything how it is. It will have a +8 swing arm. Then of course skat tracs on all four corners. I want a fast bike but don't want a bike thats hell riding across the dunes to the strip

if thats the case, at least do a +10 and dump the works for some marvin shaw hillshooters..... :bolt:

+10 for the 4mil or 10mil?

Either.

My last build, i had a +8 on my 4mil cub and if i had to do it over again i would have put a bit longer arm on it.

Cant really go wrong with either 4 or 10, they both can be extremely potent when set up right. I have seen both take each other out.

I'd agree, depending on the distance.

He's planning on running an 8 over arm.

At that point, why add more power than it can handle in the first place?

If you're dune racing, some of it is motor, more of it is setup/getting the power to the ground...and some of it is who has the brass ones to pin it over the whoops and keep it pinned @ 70 to 90MPH.

i would consider a trade in!

cubs can benifit from porting the 421's are really good right out the box. kinda like a ready to go drag cylinder. porting can make more power but other cyls need more "work" to really work well i would compare a box stock 421 to a ported one similar to a dune port to a DRAG port there will be a small increase in HP but not as much as the inital change..

Wanna trade? lol whats the differance between cheeta and the dm you mentioned? also has any one talked to rdz racing about thier eliminator cylinders? he was telling me those cylinders are making more power than cheeta? are they or he just trying to sell me something?

here is my 7mm rdz eliminator cylinder dyno run

post-17881-0-22416400-1297463569_thumb.jpeg

Edited by jay shafer

here is my 7mm rdz eliminator cylinder dyno run

fuck it i cant get this shit to upload.....i have resized it and then it shows up too small and cant make it bigger and it gets all blurry and shit

my 7mm made 115.4 hp and 62.5 torq at 9600 - 9700 rpm

send me an email address and i will send it to u and u can post it for me.....i have converted it several times and it gets worse and worse lol

Edited by jay shafer