banshee light wires

hey guys theres black yellow and green wires going to my stock lights... i just got some smaller lights from my nahbor.. 2 black wires come out of my new 35 watt lights... can someone tell me what each wire is? i think it should be green- ground. yellow- high beam. and black- low beam... help me out guys before i go cutting wires up? lol thanks guys!:jesterlaugh:

this has been a question on my mind as well. if its an aftermarket light, there is usually only 2 wires coming from the housing itself. In most cases it is just 2 wires, so what do you splice or discard, if you have to hook up the black for regs, yellow for highs, and then where does the ground go? do you splice the 2 together and then connect the ground up by itself?

ok man... im just gunna go get the 35 watt bulbs and ill be back later and ill try and throw them on... and boston so basically what you did was you took the black and yellow wires and twisted them together then hooked those two up to the one wire to the lights and then u hooked the green up the the other wire from the lights?!? and EC shee im in the same situation.... hopfully boston will let us know!!:jesterlaugh:

Edited by bansheedude55