Parts

29small-1.jpg

Just trying to figure out this photobucket stuff. Fastest I can get here is Satellite connnection which is still not real good.

Looks like I cant figure out how to get a better pic yet. damn it

Success there it is. Finally. I am going to go and try to make a list today. I just bought another set of cases so not sure if that is going to be added to the list or I am going to use some of this stuff to build another spare motor. Might have to wait and see what the cases look like.

thanks

JOE

Actually 252 wheelieking has first dibs on the swinger/carrier. The 409 I was thinking $400. Cool head is out for the moment. Figure out if I am going to build another motor with the cases that are on the way. No thumb throttle I dont think but I think I do have a brand new OEM Cable still in the bag. Getting ready to head out there and try to sort some things out.

Let me know or make some offers untill I can get stuff sorted

thanks

Joe

Actually 252 wheelieking has first dibs on the swinger/carrier. The 409 I was thinking $400. Cool head is out for the moment. Figure out if I am going to build another motor with the cases that are on the way. No thumb throttle I dont think but I think I do have a brand new OEM Cable still in the bag. Getting ready to head out there and try to sort some things out.

Let me know or make some offers untill I can get stuff sorted

thanks

Joe

how much for shift forks

Carbs must be a 34mm with a smooth bore because they are micing out at about 34.5-34.9 Keihin PJ flat. Have a sale pending for them at $200. I will let everyong know if it falls through. Two cranks are good two are bad I am thinking about keeping one and would sell the other. It is stock and seems to be in good shape. What will you give for it. I am in the 64701 zip Missouri.

Thanks

Joe