Silva

Toomey Banshee

Man I hate that fucking scumbag Silva, but shit, he's the man! Beat the ass off of a non juiced up Vitor Belfort. (Dang he looked small) The rest of the card was fair. Forest was just too big for Rich Franklin. Jon Jones was very impressive in kicking the dick offa Ryan Bader. He's the next Silva, athletic wise, IMHO. Fair card at best.

i used to think silva was a scumbag , the more i watch him, and them more interviews and stuff i see with him, im starting to realize hes not a scumbag, hes just a very talented troll. perhaps the best real life troll in the world. it seems the last thing you want to do, is talk shit to this guy, he seems to make an example out of people who do. with the exception of the sonnon fight.. no one really knows what happened there... if his ribs were truly injured bad enough they wouldnt let him fight... so who knows... was he just trollin sonnon for 4.5 rounds, wiating for the right time to slap on a sub? because soinnon disrespected his black belt in BJJ and the noguera brothers.. thats some peoples take... i still think sonnon just got the better of him, even on the feet, which was surprising.. no one but anderson himself will ever know the truth.. he sure seems to be in a class all by himself though, i would love to see him move up to HW and inevitably destroy cain and the hype that follows him.

i dont see how anyone can say john jones is the next silva... when bader is the toughest opponent he has faced... i dont even see how he deserves a title shot already...look at his record and his past opponents, with the LHW division as stacked as it is, how the hell are they not testing him against anyone better in the division!?

i hope to god shogun knocks the narc out, jones is a sociopath thats putting on a nice guy act i cant stand his little speeches one big longer... "thank you all, have a blessed night" - what the fuck is he talking about? fuck jones

lets see silva VS jones... jones deserves it, nice big slice of humble pie for that ass

Sonnen had that fight won up until he varied from his game plan, which was to stay close and inflict damage while staying away from the submission. Silva just flat out got lucky that Sonnen got a little cocky. Otherwise, Sonnen would be champ right now.

Jon Jones is good. People say that Bader is the best he has fought but at one point in time Shogun hadn't fought anyone other. They are being compared because Jones is showing the same potential that Shogun showed when he was that age.