Who and where in OHIO?

THElady

Where is everyone riding these days? I know it's cold n icy out, but it's always nice to find new places to ride! :headbang:

If you do ride tracks, post any contact info or location info here too with prices etc.

Thanks guys! :notworthy:

Edited by THElady

A lot of the Cincy area guys meet up with us and go to Haspin Acres or Badlands, which are both in Indiana. I know there is a smaller ATV park in Hillsboro too.

Maybe once we can leave the driveway we'll have to shoot down and over that way ha-ha

wellsville

wayne national forest

crow canyon

Bear creek

area 330

briarcliff

to name a few plus a whole lot of other places for CRA races

hit it on the head,plus rumble on the ridge and hopedale in adena,ohio.wellsville is the place for watching drunk asses fuck their shit up.i love it.

I am from toledo. Not many places to ride around me except in the winter where we ride the inland lakes in lower michigan. There is only one place we ride in ohio which is wayne national. (se of columbus) Most of our riding is in michigan.

Is maumee state forest still around? Make the 4-5 hour trip north to MIO Mi sometime if you haven't already. Great trails up there.

Maumee state forest is still around but it sucks. We do go to mio usually one or twice a year. Those are my favorite michigan trails to ride.

a big group of us from OH go to MIO every year for a week. this year its the first week in august. you go to ogemaw while up there?

Best place hands down to ride in Ohio is Wellsville.

Yes, you will see drunk hillbillys roll their machines down hills quite often, but the hill climbing there is heavenly. Go where ever, do whatever, any time you please.