power jets

ironmike

Every now and then you can score the powerjets off egay. i know dave moore makes a very nice powerjet. They are a little pricy, but work extremely well.

sorry when i bought the banshee it only had one power jet in right carb left carb was drilled but know power jet they had line blocked and black tape over hole

Oh ok.. I would use a clippard style. The DMR ones do work well but like stated are pricey and can often take some time to get.. most all of the sponsors on here could get you hooked up. I use WK for my PJs but others will have them. I know WK stocks them ready to go, so if you need them in a hurry they can get them to you quick.

Oh ok.. I would use a clippard style. The DMR ones do work well but like stated are pricey and can often take some time to get.. most all of the sponsors on here could get you hooked up. I use WK for my PJs but others will have them. I know WK stocks them ready to go, so if you need them in a hurry they can get them to you quick.

i am sorry what is wk