Pwk 28 winter jetting?

i have a banshee with pwk 28 carb and 48 pilot 160 main the mixture screw 1.5 out at sea level and cold you have to crank around 30 kick to spark it up and crank another 20 to have it running

can someone can help me with that

thank you

how is your compression?you may be lean on the pilot.verify plugs wires and stuff is in good condition.shouldnt take 50 kicks to get running,obviously somethiong is amiss.could have worn top/bottomend

I dont think your jetting is that far off to require that many kicks to start . I would do a compression check and make sure you have at least 100-110lbs up compression minimum. If compression is good then try 2 -3 sizes bigger pilot and check that your choke circuit is working correctly.

uhh hey buddy.... youre not having a jetting problem...... it may be an air/fuel problem, and your jetting my indeed be off, but youve got bigger issues. i think youre having an air leak some where. check your intake boots, and do a leak down test. if you dont have a tester theres a thread on how to buiold your own, or i make them also for 30 shipped.

also check and make sure you are getting a good spark.

like jeff said your jetting should be close, but even if its off, still shouldnt take 50 friggin kicks! have you tried spraying in a LITTLE but of starting fluid??

do a search for pre-post checklist, and go thru it. come back with some more info