Oil catch tank?

power

Hello.

It has happend onetime now that the gear oil spits out when i drive fast left corners on full throttle on 6th..its a pain in the ass since the engine will be covered with oil all over.

Do anyone have a close up pic where the oil are coming out from?i need to make a little oil catch tank i think.

are your case vent lines ran the normal route?

I went out to check now.i cant find the went line for the gear oil..i might be blind right now lol..but where is it?

i only saw 2 went lines back of the engine.the ones coming from the carbs.

the ones right by your rear shock and the others up by where your radiator hose going into the water pump on the clutch side from there they should be ran up by your handlebars

ahh thanks..now i found it..thanks alot for the help.i might need to put a little bottle or so there.it has never happend before.untill i started to drive on the ice.fast in corners.

their are 2 vent lines coming off the case 1-is at the back of the motor on top of the case, and trhe other is on top of the clutch cover right hand side of the motor. they are joined together by a "t" then routed up to the steering stem. i would those hoses off and see if can blow through them. double check your case oil and make sure its not over filled. 2 quarts MAX.

their are 2 vent lines coming off the case 1-is at the back of the motor on top of the case, and trhe other is on top of the clutch cover right hand side of the motor. they are joined together by a "t" then routed up to the steering stem. i would those hoses off and see if can blow through them. double check your case oil and make sure its not over filled. 2 quarts MAX.

Ok thanks.