Prelims on Spike-

Lightweight bout: Donald Cerrone vs. Paul Kelly

Featherweight bout: Chad Mendes vs. Michihiro Omigawa

Prelims-

Lightweight bout: Paul Taylor vs. Gabe Ruediger

Bantamweight bout: Norifumi Yamamoto vs. Demetrious Johnson

Light Heavyweight bout: Kyle Kingsbury vs. Ricardo Romero

Welterweight bout: Mike Pierce vs. Kenny Robertson

Only discussing the maincard as of now, but i think it looks good and exciting.

Anderson vs. Belfort- I want Belfort to get the KO so damn bad, but i think i know better. SHOULD be an intersting fight though, anderson has never wanted to

go to the ground so he could easily fuck around with guys like Maia, Leites. Will he take the fight down or will he pick apart Vitor?

Vitor KO, just because I dont like Silva's antics.

Franklin vs. Griffin-

Im taking Franklin in this all day long, Forrest has looked like shit against Tito, looked like a scab against Anderson and looked fat as a mother fucker on the TUF finale. Franklin, 2nd round TKO.

Jake Ellenberger vs. Carlos Eduardo Rocha-

jake Ellenberger via UD, enough said.

Bones Jones vs. Ryan Bader... the main reason im watching this card.

Two undefeated (Bones has 1 DQ, but was dominating that fight before being DQed) guys that i beleive are in line for a title shot. I like both guys so its hard for me to choose who I want

to win. I think Bones is too good at everything for Bader, he will get on top and finish the fight with elbows, and quick.

Bones via TKO, round 1.

Miguel Torres vs. Antonio Banuelo-

Torres via rear naked choke, round 3.

hopefully vitor relies on his own skills to the win the fight, and not god to do it for him. hes gone off the deep end with his religious BS lately, i hope he wins, but i see anderson picking him apart and dominating him on the feet with an early dissapointing knockout.

i hope bones jones gets fuckin raped, i cant stand him, especially after reading about how he used to narc kids out in higschool for smoking pot. his ego is out of control, and he tries so hard to play that "holier than thou" role, like hes such a nice well spoken young man, i dont like him at all, darth bader FTW! via double leg and ground and pound ! bader has some serious power

can someone explain how cain is a heavyweight.. and the champion at that1?.. oh thats right, he beat brock, lol

1020.jpg

(thats me in the middle on vacation in mexico)

Hey lets be real here god will have to help Vitor win. I will pray for him!

Jones and Bader is tough should be fight of the night. Bones is a freak of nature dude is just a crazy athlete. Bader has power though should be a brawl either way I think both are title contenders.

Forrest has looked terrible lately but I am not sold on Franklin in this one. He beat Chuck but to me if Chuck had a chin still he wins that fight he was up untill he got caught.

Whats up with Gabe Ruediger? Wasn't he that fat ass on the Ultimate Fighter that ate shitty and couldn't make weight? Dana must like the guy I thought he foought someone on another under card and got destroyed.

Hey thats an impressive dirt lip you got MJ! I wonder if Dana could make a weight class for you?

Middleweight Championship bout: Anderson Silva vs. Vitor Belfort

I hate Silva and wish Vitor would crush him, but I see Silva being more accurate and possibly taking this fight to the ground where he will have the clear advantage.

Light Heavyweight bout: Forrest Griffin vs. Rich Franklin

Rich has looked good as of late and I think he will take this fight by early TKO or decision. Forrest is pretty good, but Rich is more accurate, has a good ground game and good TDD.

Light Heavyweight bout: Jon Jones vs. Ryan Bader

Jones by TKO in the first or second round. No decision in this fight. Bader isn't going to be able to keep Jones' pace.

I'm sure Torres and Cerrone will win their fights too.

That's all I have.

Jones looked good, really impressive. Forest just stayed busy, and had 1 round of ground and pound to get the decision, nothing to spectacular to watch. Silva landed a lucky kick while Vitor was defending himself from nothing and that was that. Everybody is saying it was the most impressive thing in the world, i dont think so, Vitor got caught plain and simple.

un-fuckin-believable ... silva is unreal..

if anyone hasnt read the back-story to this fight, let me know and ill post it, its a good read written by some guy from brasil that has been around the sport since vitors hay-day , he talks about silva growing up in poverty, the poor black kid that no one liked, he looked up to vitor, vitor being the playboy model banging stud from an above middle class family that had everything, he wanted everything that vitor had, this fight was very personal for silva, silva went from an outcast of chute-box academy in brasil, that noone even cared to spar or train with, to what he is now.. in a very short time

the mask deal at the weigh ins was because vitor said he wore a mask to the public of brasil to hide the real him

silva-vs-seagal.gif

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

un-fuckin-believable ... silva is unreal..

if anyone hasnt read the back-story to this fight, let me know and ill post it, its a good read written by some guy from brasil that has been around the sport since vitors hay-day , he talks about silva growing up in poverty, the poor black kid that no one liked, he looked up to vitor, vitor being the playboy model banging stud from an above middle class family that had everything, he wanted everything that vitor had, this fight was very personal for silva, silva went from an outcast of chute-box academy in brasil, that noone even cared to spar or train with, to what he is now.. in a very short time

the mask deal at the weigh ins was because vitor said he wore a mask to the public of brasil to hide the real him

silva-vs-seagal.gif

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

Boo Hoo! Silva is a disrespectful scumbag. I couldn't care less about his "back story". He is uber talented, and will be the champ for awhile, but once his reflexes slow a tad he'll be done. Look at the boxer Roy Jones Jr. He was pounding the snot out of everybody and then he just got old and knocked the fuck out, again and again. I respect Silvas' natural talent, he's just a scumbag.