rocz bad buyer

wannashee20

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its F'n hilarious when someone's ole lady gets on a public forum like this one and starts runnin her mouth about parts. She prolly has no clue what she's talking about and he's sitting right next to her telling her what to type LOL!! She sounds like the type that would eat her first born child from her posts and well...papasmurf...I dont have a clue why ur galpal is selling parts. Epic fail on both your parts. :confused:

pm's i have received from her husband. sounds to me like he tried making it right, but this guy just wants free parts. idk

Hey i really appreciate your comment on the pwk 28 parts. This got way outta hand, i admitted it was my bad for not pulling the bowls off, and offered him full refund and he refused, i even called him to discuss why he thought reeds etc were junk, and he couldnt come up with a reason and said hed be happy if we sent other parts out. I do not agree that the old lady put him down as bad buyer. Ive been on this site long enough, and been around shees long enough to not want to jeoperdize my reputation. This guy has just been a clown from day one trying to get something for nothing, there was nothing wrong with reeds or intakes that we sent along, we even sent new gaskets and stainless steel hardware.

Sorry im venting to you, but i know youve been a great hqer and dealt alot in the for sale forums. I just dont know what to do anymore. What more can i do besides offer a refund? Im not willing to buy this guy a carb for 50 to 100 dollars when she only got 150 for everything.

Thanks again for your comment, i wish i could bitch slap him for talking to a lady like that lol,

Cody

lol nice, we tried and tried to give his cash back and he would not take it, he already said he threw away the perfectly good reeds, and i assure you that intake was not cracked when it was sent out. I think hes was pissed off that it was missing mains and pilots, and now hes trying to get something for nothing. We resent the mains and needle jets out again because of not enough postage. But thanks for not jumpin on the bandwagen, i have bought and sold a ton on this site and most know that i dont sell shit.

Cody

pm's i have received from her husband. sounds to me like he tried making it right, but this guy just wants free parts. idk

Bs I told him exactly what was wrong with the reeds, this is not about the reeds or the intakes how many times do I have to say that its the fact the carb is missing shit you cant buy for it making it junk why is that so hard to understand

again.... sounds like to me he offered your money back and you said no. he is sending you parts for the carbs to make it right instead. you say the parts missing can't be purchased? i say bs. anything that can be removed from them carbs can be purchased somewhere......

again.... sounds like to me he offered your money back and you said no. he is sending you parts for the carbs to make it right instead. you say the parts missing can't be purchased? i say bs. anything that can be removed from them carbs can be purchased somewhere......

Than find it and show us I guess the guys over at Sudco don't know what their talking about when it comes to getting parts for carbs. When they say its junk I'm inclined to believe them over you. Ill be waiting for a link